Choose Certified Inc. Roofing for Siding Installation Services in Alexandria, Arlington, Falls Church, Olney & the Surrounding Areas
When it comes to making your home look great from the curb, you can’t ignore the details. This means giving attention to the decorative exterior trim, which provides a subtle accent that ties your home’s siding, windows, doors, and other structural elements together.
At Certified Inc. Roofing, we’re proud to offer trim services to residential and commercial clients in Maryland, DC, and Northern Virginia. We install:
- PVC Trim
With over 30 years of experience making exterior home improvements, you know you can trust us to make your home’s façade look beautiful.
To learn more about our trim services in Washington, DC, Maryland, and Virginia, please contact us at 301-970-3725 if you live in Maryland or 703-752-6121 if you live in Virginia!
REASONS TO REPAINT OR REPLACE YOUR EXTERIOR TRIM
While trim has no effect on your home’s energy efficiency, structural integrity, or fire-resistance rating, it’s still a very important part of the exterior.
Exterior trim includes the following features:
- Window and door moldings
- Decorative and functional louvers
- Decorative masonry and stucco work
- Overhanging eaves
- Copper trim
- Half-timber work
Without trim, your home would look incomplete. The transition between building materials would be stark and awkward looking. As you examine the condition of your exterior trim, consider these reasons to repair or replace certain portions:
- The trim is outdated: Whether the color no longer matches your siding, or the style of trim is old-fashioned, an update could make a huge difference in the way your home looks. You should consider repainting or refinishing the trim first. Look into making a replacement if the style is out of date.
- The trim is damaged: From peeling paint to trim that has come disconnected from the side of your house, a simple repair and refinish may be all you need to restore damaged trim. Even minor work such as sanding and repainting the trim or nailing loose portions back in place can significantly improve your home’s curb appeal.
- The trim is rotted: Molding, trellises, half-timber work, and other exterior wood accents are subject to water damage and rot. This problem can sneak up on you because sometimes rotted trim doesn’t stand out. That’s why you should put wood trim to the test every few months by pressing your fingernail against it. If your nail makes an indent in the wood, this means the trim is rotted and should be replaced. Don’t ignore this problem or the rot could spread to other areas of your home, such as the siding, windows, and structural beams.
If you’re searching for “exterior trim contractors near me,” look no further than our team at Certified Inc. Roofing Call our technicians at 301-970-3725 for services in Maryland or 703-752-6121 for services in Virginia.
TRIM SERVICES FROM CERTIFIED INC. ROOFING
A simple trim repair or replacement is an excellent way to liven up your home for a low price. At Certified Inc. Roofing, we offer:
- Trim installation and replacement
- Trim repainting and refinishing
- Historic trim restoration
- Wrapping wood trim in aluminum (to make it maintenance-free)
WHY CHOOSE CERTIFIED INC. ROOFING FOR TRIM SERVICES?
If you’re planning to stage your home or want to sell it faster, our trim services are just what you need to give your home that extra bit of curb appeal. Our home improvement experts will help you decide what’s best for your home’s decorative trim, layout a plan, and execute it to the highest quality standards. Let us put our years of remodeling expertise to use for you!
Schedule Trim Services in DC, MD, or VA
No matter what type of trim services you need, count on the professionals at Certified Inc. Roofing to deliver. We are licensed, bonded, and insured for your peace of mind, and our experience in the home remodeling industry dates back to 1984.
To schedule trim services in Alexandria, Arlington, Falls Church, Olney, or the surrounding areas, please contact us at 301-970-3725 if you live in Maryland or 703-752-6121 if you live in Virginia for a free project estimate.
We service the following areas:
Maryland: Annapolis, Bethesda, Columbia, Frederick, Gaithersburg, Highland, Laurel, Olney, Potomac, Rockville, Silver Spring, Takoma Park
Northern Virginia: Alexandria, Arlington, Fairfax, Falls Church, Loudoun, Manassas, Sterling